Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Caleb-isms

From time to time, I will be posting funny or sweet things that my first baby says. This first one will be a conversation that he and I had about his "baby sister in my Phiwipines"...

Me: Caleb, come here. Let's talk about your sister.
Caleb: my sister?
Me: yes, your new baby sister.
Caleb: (excited) Yeah! Okay! (climbs up in my lap and lays down in my arms...AWWW)
Me: What do you think her name will be?
Caleb: I don't know, Mommy, I haven't named her yet.
Me: What do you think she'll be like?
Caleb: be like?
Me: Yeah, like how will she act? Will she be fun?
Caleb: Yes! She will laugh a lot and play.
Me: Will you teach her things?
Caleb: Yep
Me: What will you teach her?
Caleb: I will teach her to walk and to talk and to play
Me: What do you think she will look like?
Caleb: She will look a "fwower" (aka flower) like you. (AWWW!!!)

There you have it. Our little girl will laugh, play, learn to walk and talk from Caleb and look like a flower...I just love his mind!

No comments: