Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Prayer for Hanna

Father God, Redeemer, Comforter, Lover of my soul, only You have pursued me all my life. Only You have made a way for me to be forever near You. How could I not praise Your Name?

How grateful I am that You speak to me! To know Your will is my life's ambition and my one true calling. This prayer is for You alone.

You have called me to Your Word and taught me a love of Your people. Who else could do such a thing?

Your beautiful heart for adoption has pierced my soul. How cherished am I to be adopted as Your own child! What a privilege You have given me to show another child how Your heart is inclined toward us; that You have made a way for her into an earthly family and far better still, Your eternal family.

How wondrous and generous You are. No one in Heaven above or on Earth below can match Your radiant lovingkindness and compassion for me.

Even now You see the mother of my daughter and protect them both speaking of life and not death in her heart. Lord Jesus, save her precious heart and mend the broken pieces left by the absence of my child. In your precious, matchless name I pray, Amen.

1 comment:

Bran said...

Amen...and amen!