Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Caleb-isms VI

Well, I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything from the mouth of my crazy son, but tonight, he said something so sweet and so cute that I couldn't resist:

At bedtime, Steven was tucking him in and he said,

Caleb: Daddy, what's this ring? (Steven's wedding ring) Where's your other ring, the Auburn one?
Steven: I take the Auburn ring off every night, but I never take this (his wedding) ring off. This ring tells everybody that I love your Mommy and I never take it off because I always love your Mommy.
Caleb: (with an awed look on his face) I want a ring to tell everybody that I love my Mommy.

He never stops surprising me and making me feel LOVED!

1 comment:

kim said...

Okay, that is precious...I knew where it was going before you got there. He is a keeper :)